- Is my chosen colour in stock?
All colours are always in stock, most prams are custom made to order so you can allows have your preferred colour.
- How much are the matching accessories?
All listed accessories are included in the price or come as free extras.
- What does the item come with and what is included in the price?
See the 'Accessories' section on the pram model page.
- Could you send me more images of the item in different colours other than those presented in the listing?
All of the colours that are available are listed on the product pages. In each listing we try to present close up images of the particular model to show its features as much as possible and the gallery presenting the colour options. All accessories come in the matching colours.
- Does the pram come with the warranty?
Yes, it comes with the manufacturer's warranty, minimum 12 months.
- What should I do if my pram is damaged?
Please send us a photo clearly showing the damage and describe it. We will need your name, date of purchase and the model and the colour of your pram. Upon the evidence components or the whole pram will be repaired or replaced subject to the warranty conditions.
- Does the manufacture of the prams adhere to safety regulations?
Prams are made in EU countries and they comply with EU safety regulations, such as EN1888.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept card payments via secure processor Sage Pay and Paypal.
- How long does the delivery take?
Delivery takes between 5-20 working days.
- Can you specify a date of delivery?
As the items come from the factories in Europe, we can provide only an estimated date of delivery. Once the item has left the factory we provide you with a tracking number so you can find out when deliver will be made.
- What countries do you deliver to?
Please check our Delivery page. Contact us if your country is not listed there, if you would like to arrange your own courier (subject to the country of the manufacturer's residence) please contact us.
- I like the pram, but it arrived damaged / faulty – what should I do?
The package must always be opened in the presence of the courier, if the goods are damaged ask the courier to write a report – please send a copy of it with photo evidence to us. We will arrange a replacement ASAP.
- What should I do if I would like to return the pram?
You have a right to return an unused item in its original condition to us within 14 days of receipt of the the goods. Please let us know about your return in writing, otherwise your return won't be accepted.
We arrange for the return collection at the fee of £26. More details of the returns procedures are specified in our Returns Policy